What I do
From search giants to start-ups, I’ve done it all. Here’s what I’ve done for them – and what I can do for you, too:
Whether you’re a financial institution or the new café on the block, I can adjust my tone depending on who’s reading.
I use keyword-focused copy and SEO-driven headlines to help your business reach the top of that results page.
Promoting things to do in your area? I’ve tonnes of experience in travel writing and I can sell wherever you’ve got in mind.
Direct & Email Marketing
I’ll draft copy that’s clear, concise and compelling – making those who read it take the action you want.
Reports & How-To Guides
Whether you need a funding proposal or to explain your latest software solution, I’ll write it in a fully comprehensive style.
Got an ebook or feature article idea that you can’t quite put into words? Don’t worry, I can do it for you.
Whether you need above or below-the-line content, for you or your client, I’ll offer fresh ideas and a creative execution.
With fun campaign ideas and more engaging posts, I’ll give your online rep a major boost.
Editing & Proofreading
Send your content my way. I’ll improve structure and flow before adding some grammatical magic dust.
Who I do it for
What they say
- Emma’s mastery of the English language and calibre of writing are matched only by her incredible work ethic. Her collaboration with DMI has helped us further develop our suite of digital marketing courses.
– Conor Tyrrell, Senior Product Specialist @ Digital Marketing Institute.
- I’ve worked with Emma intensively in the online B2B environment and she’s an excellent writer. Quick to grasp subject matter, intelligent with insights and smart in personalising copy to increase conversion power. Smartest hire I ever made.
– Nick McGivney, Advertising/Marketing Copywriter and Head of Brand @ Leveris.
- We’re thrilled with the beautiful copy that Emma wrote for us. She tuned into our voice and business, and really captured the essence of who we are. Emma was timely and professional and we’re very thankful for all her hard work.
– Michelle Moroney, Teacher @ The Cliffs of Moher Retreat; Co-founder of Yoga Traveller.
- Emma was a pleasure to work with. She has a fun, creative mind and is adaptable and flexible in her approach. As well as that, she’s super organised!
– Charley Stoney, Group Managing Director @ Alternatives.
Are you next?
I’ll write your web copy, create your marketing materials and sell whatever you’ve got with truly inspired thinking.